March 15, 2008

Take the Wheel - Mar 25, 2006

180-degree spin
Trying times. Big decisions, big intentions, big dreams, big jump, big swing, big step, big 180 degrees spin... and big uncertainties.

Who can tell where the wind will blow next? Who can tell if the walls of Jericho would fall once again? Who can tell if the Goliaths in front of me would fall flat with a swing of a pebble? Who can tell if water would gush out of the rock? Or if verdant pasture would spring forth from the desert? Or if, for well over two thousand years, manna would fall from heaven?

I don't know what my future holds for me. All I know is, God is in control. And I believe that He has only the best in store for me. I may not see it now, but I'm sure I'll get to open God's little present for me when the right time comes.
Sitting at the passenger seat

It's not easy to let God be in control. It's not easy to step aside and have God drive instead. There's the agony beyond words.. what's more if you're hurting inside, and no one knows coz no one can see it. There's the inner struggle to not give in to what you would want, simply becoz you know that you can't do that.

So i'm just gonna sit calmly and dottingly next to God while he takes the wheel. We'd listen to praise and worship songs together, we'd have snacks together, we can talk for long hours just about anything.
God is Thelma
But at times, I know, God's have to park over at the shoulder of the road and pay close attention to me rants and hurts. I can tell God anything, and it's OK. I can tell Him if I'm angry or dismayed or disappointed or hurting. In fact, even if i don't tell Him, He'd know, coz He sees my tears everytime I cry.~Love Him~

No comments: