March 15, 2008

Too much caffein, Too little sugar, baby - Oct 19, 2005

There I go again, wishin' I was someplace else.

This is really getting to me -I'm losing it, I know. Everyday is a drag day to me. Bought a couple of CDs, .. a pair of bangles... a really humorous book.. and even straightened my hair.. but I'm still not happy. Ah well, not entirely, that is. They're like drugs -they make you euphoric but only for the moment.

There's this nagging feeling that you're just not you. You just want to breakaway and be someone else. You're not satisfied with your normal day-to-day. You want more than this.. surely there's more to life than this?? And suddenly now, I'm not satisfied knowing that this is perfectly normal for everyone else.

2 doses of coffee to drown away my depression, 2 chapters of "Further Under the Duvet" to amuse myself, and now, I think my mood's slowly picking up. All this caffein and stress ain't doin' me good. I feel a gastric coming. I have the symptoms -wind in my tummy, wind out of my tummy, and feeling eternally hungry.

Ah well.. back to the drag world now. *Poof*

No comments: